The University of Michigan continuously gathers and reports the most recent data as it relates to our diversity, equity and inclusion efforts. This section reflects a wide-ranging collection of reports related to race and ethnicity, geographical origin, gender and other factors.
- Degrees Conferred by Degree Level, Major, Race/Ethnicity and Sex (Academic Year 2016)
- Degrees Conferred by Degree Level, Major and Race/Ethnicity (2011-2016)
- Faculty Makeup by Rank, Gender, and Race/Ethnicity (2010-2016)
- Staff Makeup by Gender, Race/Ethnicity and Job Family (2010-2016
- Michigan Almanac – Diversity (February 2017)
To learn more about diversity, equity and inclusion reporting at the University of Michigan, visit the Office of Budget and Planning online.