The University of Michigan continuously gathers and reports the most recent data as it relates to our diversity, equity and inclusion efforts. This section reflects a wide-ranging collection of reports related to race and ethnicity, geographical origin, gender and other factors.
- Degrees Conferred by Level and Demographics (Update: 2020)
- Faculty Headcount (Update: 2020)
- Faculty and Staff Headcount (Update: 2019)
- Michigan Almanac – Diversity (Update: 2019)
- Campus Climate Survey on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – Ann Arbor, Michigan, (2016)
To learn more about diversity, equity and inclusion reporting at the University of Michigan, visit the Office of Budget and Planning online.